Top loading washers are often more beneficial than front load washers since they tend to be less expensive, and are more capable at washing large loads of laundry in a shorter amount of time. Plus, you’re able to load more clothing into the washer without bending over or stepping down. This is a real plus for people who are currently in the market for a quality top load washer in 2013. In this blog post I am going to discuss some of the best choices so you can get the most out of your money and buy the best possible one for your home or apartment.
Speed Queen Top Load Washer (3.3 cu. ft.)
- Perfect for those looking for a classic top load washer without all of the useless features in most of today’s washers.
- Delivers super-hot water. When you turn it on for a cycle of laundry it doesn’t dilute the water, it’s extremely hot – making it an ideal choice for those looking for the most thorough clean possible.
- The Speed Queen Top Loading Washer has a quick cycle feature performs an efficient clean in just 30 minutes.
- 1/2 horsepower motor
- 8 different wash cycles at 2 different speeds.
- 210 degree agitator stroke which is the longest in the entire industry.
- Very quiet. Excellent for those looking for a top load washer that isn’t loud.
- No integrated computer. This means the lid won’t lock, you won’t have complex computer issues to deal with, and it’s operated by a simple rotary dial to adjust settings.
- Never goes off balance even with large loads of comforters, towels, rugs, or other heavy objects.
- Stainless steel tub. A great choice for long-lasting quality.
Haier HLP21N Pulsator (1 cu. ft.) Portable Washer
- Ideal for people who don’t wash a lot of laundry or don’t need a large capacity.
- Very inexpensive at under $250 on Amazon.com, it is capable of loads weighing as much as 6 lbs with it’s stainless steel tub of 1 cubic foot.
- The Haier HLP21N Pulsator Portable Washer has 3 different water levels and 3 washing cycles to get a thorough, customizable clean each and every time.
- Very compact. Measures only 17.25″ x 17.6″ x 30″ so it takes up very little space. Perfect for apartment living.
- Electronic controls with LED indicators to let you know the status of your laundry while it’s being cleaned.
- Incredibly quiet. Not loud or obnoxious sounds.
- Adjustable leveling leg gives you the right level to set it at.
- Easy self installation. Comes with all you’ll need to get it hooked up and running without having to call for an expensive plumber or professional.
- Backed by an impressive 1 year warranty.
Amana Top-Load Washer (3.4 cu. ft.)
- With a large 3.4 cubic foot capacity, it’s perfect for families or those who are notoriously needing to wash large loads of laundry.
- The Armana Top Load Washer has a Sprekle Porcelain wash basket, it naturally resists lingering odors and scratches. This protects your clothing and fabric from snagging on the interior.
- 9 different wash cycles that allow you to select the type of laundry you’re washing so it uses the ideal settings for that specific load.
- Automatic temperature control feature sense and monitors your incoming water source and maintain it at the ideal temperature for the best wash every time.
- Incredible 700 RPM max spin setting makes it so they are as water-free as possible, cutting down on your drying times – ultimately saving money in the long run.
- Backed by a limited one year warranty on parts or labor.