A pocket camcorder provides you with the ability to shoot high quality footage with audio to capture any moment exactly how you’ll remember it. They tend to be small in size, lightweight, and much more inexpensive than you’re full-featured standard camcorder. Although often an excellent option for sports and recreation, they can be used for any purpose and used by anyone looking to record footage.
Sony Bloggie Touch Camera
- One of the nicest pocked camcorders of 2013, the Sony Bloggie Touch will surely impress you with it’s wide array of features.
- Captures gorgeous 1080p video in mp4 format so there is never a need to convert a video file before uploading it to the web.
- HDMI out lets you easily connect it to your HDTV for instant viewing without downloading it to any computer – just plug it into your TV and you’ll be watching in a matter of seconds.
- 4x Digital Zoom with Auto-Macro gives you a clear zooming feature that gets you close up to the action without moving forward.
- Breath-taking still photography capabilities thanks to the 12.8 MegaPixel resolution. With the Dual Record feature it enables you to take still photos while filming a video.
- Integrated image stabilizing makes certain your slight amount of movement won’t make for blurry results.
- Large 3 inch touch screen built onto the back for instantaneous playback, pausing, and viewing.
- Built in USB arm comes out of the camera so you don’t have to track down a USB cable when you want to charge it or hook it up to your computer.
- Super-thin, lightweight, compact – ideal for on-the-go when a few ounces of weight matter most.
- 4 hours of use on a single full charge.
- Available in either black or white.
Kodak PlaySport (Zx5)
- Incredibly durable. Since it’s shockproof up to 5 feet, dust-proof to protect it from dirt and debris, and even fully waterproof and submersible in up to 10 feet of water, you can literally take it just about anywhere without having to worry about it’s integrity.
- The Kodak PlaySport (Zx5) shoots in full 1080p high definition for crystal clear video that you’d expect in a camcorder that’s priced 3-4 times as much.
- Thanks to Kodak’s share button, you can post your footage on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or other social media websites with a single click.
- Shoots still photography at 5 MegaPixels for high resolution stills that are 16:9 widescreen format to capture as much detail into the picture.
- Also records at 720p if you’d like to record for slow motion or save memory space.
- Vibrant 2 inch LCD is easy to see in the sun or shade. It automatically adjusts the proper brightness so you can see the screen clearly and without issue.
- Very easy to use. Backed by a one year manufacturer warranty from the date you purchase it.
- Available in a few different color options – select from aqua, black, red, or even the “Burton Bundle” that comes with additional accessories that’s ideal for shooting action sports.
- An all-weather camcorder that’s designed to take a beating while capturing breathtaking footage and still photos.
- Full HD 1080p movie resolution at 1920×1080 for shooting highly detailed clips that never miss a detail.
- 5.5 MegaPixel still resolution is similar to the quality you’d see in your standard point and shoot pocket camera.
- The Samsung W190 is water-resistant, dustproof, shockproof, and capable of going wherever you go.
- Large 2.3 inch colorful LCD screen is bright enough to give you an accurate glimpse of what you’re recording without glare or distortion.
- Includes a 4 GigaByte microSD memory card for storing your footage and photographs on. This is a bonus since most pocket camcorders don’t come included with a memory card.
- One touch sharing via USB enables quick transfer from your camera directly onto your Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or other social media accounts.
- Easy to use, compact – exactly what most look for in a small camcorder.
Veho VCC-008 Kuzo
- With a vibrant 3 inch display touchscreen, and eight integrated languages, the Veho VCC-008 Kuzo is an excellent choice for those looking for an all-around option with impressive features.
- The Veho VCC-008 Kuzo shoots in full 1080p High Defintion with 1920×1080 resolution and TV out and HDMI out for playing it directly on your HDTV or HDMI-supported monitor.
- 3 different still photo resolution options to choose from – 16 MegaPixel (4608×3456), 5 MegaPixel (2592×1944), or 3 MegaPixel (2048×1536).
- Built in self-timer for recording yourself or setting up a 10 second delay.
- Pre-Record feature records before you even touch the button. This makes certain that you capture everything you want within the moment.
- Motion detection feature means you can leave it turned on and setup and it will automatically record when it senses movement. This is perfect for a mini security camera or for capturing wildlife in the great outdoors.