A laptop cooling pad keeps your notebook performing fast and without issue since it keeps your system running at a lower temperature. They’re a great item to use if you frequently experience overheating issues, or if you’d like to make certain overheating issues never happen since heat-related problems can ruin a perfectly good laptop. Below I’ve taken the time to outline some quality choices for the best cooling pads that are available on the market in 2013.
Cooler Master NotePal X-Slim
- Has a mesh surface and an integrated 1500 RPM fan that provides you with effective cooling for any laptop that you want to use it for.
- It’s slim in size so it takes up as little of room as possible.
- Powered by a USB cable. No need to plug it into the wall, just plug it directly into your USB port and it operates using the power of the laptop. Since it has a pass-through, you won’t have to lose a USB port – it will still keep it free for all of your other peripherals.
- Supports as large as a 17 inch laptop.
- Adjustable to 2 different heights to make it easy to get the right position when in use.
- Inexpensive, the Cooler Master NotePal X-Slim costs around $20 and ships for free when purchased through Amazon.com.
Thermaltake Massive23 LX
- With a built in, massive 230mm fan, this effectively cools laptop computers while being as quiet as possible and has an attractive blue LED.
- Integrated on/off switches for the LED and fan so you can manually control their function.
- The Thermaltake Massive23 LX is easy to take with you and carry around. There is a handle on each side that gives you an easy way to handle it.
- Low power consumption uses a USB connection from your laptop to make it function.
- Suitable for any laptop that’s from 10 to 17 inches.
- Built in storage compartment comes in handy for carrying extra cables or small objects.
- Inexpensive upgrade.
Cooler Master NotePal X3
- Designed to provide a sturdy base for your laptop with effective cooling, the Cooler Master NotePal X3 has a mesh surface that enables the proper amount of airflow to cool down your notebook when you most need it.
- Using a high speed 200 mm fan and a blue LED, you can draw heat away from your computer as well as keep your hands cooler since it also has a front-positioned fan that provides a gentle breeze.
- Works with most laptops from 15 to 17 inches, but can be used by smaller models – they just might not fit perfectly.
- 2 height settings give you the right level of play so you can have it set at your ideal angle.
- Integrated fan speed controller lets you customize how fast the fan spins.
- Makes a considerable difference in your system’s temperature.
- Operates off a simple USB connection but has a built in USB hub to provide you with even more connections than it already does.