A beard trimmer is an essential piece of equipment that most men take for granted. They provide a close, clean, comfortable shave while also perfecting the art of sculpting and shaping facial hair to absolute perfection. In 2013, there are several different brands, makes, and models of beard or facial hair trimmers that perform well without any issue. Below, I’ve outlined some of the best one’s of the year based on consumer reviews, overall performance, and popularity – have a glance!
Braun Cruzer 6 Beard & Head Trimmer
- The Braun Cruzer 6 is probably the most powerful beard trimmer currently available.
- It’s powered by a unique dual battery system that provides efficient power to trim through thick, bushy hair without any issues.
- Trimming element is made from stainless steel that comes super-sharp and ready to trim right out of the box.
- Included beard comb has 6 variable settings to adjust the length you want to go for. Select between 1 and 11 mm.
- Also includes a hair comb that adjusts to 6 variable settings from 10 to 20 mm for your precise look.
- Very affordable, price is easy on the budget.
- Charges in just about 60 minutes and operates for around 40 minutes on a single full charge.
- LED light tells you when the battery level is low and it’s time to charge.
- Very popular, one of the most sought after beard trimmers of 2013.
Remington MB4040 Mustache & Beard Trimmer
- Powered by a Lithium-Ion battery that recharges quickly, and holds 2 hours of run-time on a single charge.
- Blades are coated in titanium to provide a super-sharp, clean shave each and every time.
- The Remington MB4040 has 9 length settings that allow you to sculpt your favorite look without hassle.
- Comes included with 3 different blades. One for your beard, another for your goatee, and one more for creating a fresh stubble look.
- Backed by an impressive two year warranty that makes certain it performs as expected within the first 24 months of ownership.
- Sleek design looks great and feels of high quality (because it is…)
- Incredibly powerful motor has no issues with trimming through thick and bushy hair.
- Washable design allows you to easily clean it with a rinse under the tap.
Philips Norelco G370 All-in-1 Grooming System
- The Philips Norelco G370 is the perfect kit that comes with everything you need to give yourself an attractive, unique style that’s friendly on the wallet.
- Comes with several different attachments so you can tackle any hair grooming on your body without any issue. These include a mini foil shaver, beard and mustache comb, hair clipper, and a nose/ear/eyebrow trimmer.
- Adjustable from 9 different lengths using a locking system to keep your desired trimming length in place.
- Blades sharpen themselves as you use it. This makes for effortless maintenance with no oil required.
- Comes included with a storage pouch for keeping when not in use.
- Unit charges in approximately 10 hours which offers around 35 minutes of use.